My goal is to help you meet *your* goals for feeding your baby, wherever you are in your journey. Together we'll create a plan to work through whatever challenges you're experiencing. All consultations include access to our extended, ongoing community support groups for all clients.
- In-home services are available in Clarke County, as well as some parts of Oglethorpe & Oconee Counties.
- Office visits are available at 700 Oglethorpe Avenue, Suite A2, Athens 30606
- Virtual services are available...anywhere, of course!
- Insurance billing is available through our partners at TLN for most of the following...
Plans showing a MultiPlan logo
- Self pay options available, as well.
- Check your insurance coverage HERE.
Common reasons for seeking a lactation consultation...
- Breastfeeding/chestfeeding is painful
- Difficulty latching baby
- Wondering whether baby is getting enough milk
- Mastitis/plugged ducts/pain
- TOTs/tongue & lip ties
- Pumping questions
- Introducing solids
- Expecting twins/multiples
- Relactation/Induced lactation (Adoptive parents, Co-Nursing parents)
- Breast/chest refusal
- Bottle refusal
Don't worry, we see it all! We're happy to help you work through whatever challenges you're currently experiencing.
Choose a path to get started...
If you have...
BCBS PPO (most states)
Any plan with the MultiPlan logo
You likely have 100% coverage of your visits
through The Lactation Network!
For those using self-pay
In-home Initial Consultation: $200
Office Initial Consultation: $150
Virtual Initial Consultation: $125
*Medicaid families, please ask about our equity discount