Cesarean Birth Package
~ Investment: $495 ~
Many families are anticipating the birth of their child through a planned Cesarean. Families choose Cesarean birth for many reasons; we are here to provide support for each of them. Our prenatal planning sessions leave clients feeling empowered to advocate for their needs and well-prepared to create a beautiful, peaceful atmosphere for their birth. Hours of in-home lactation and postpartum care ensure that our families feel confident they'll receive the support needed to recover from birth and care for their little ones.
These services include...
- Prenatal Support: Two virtual prenatal planning sessions
- Lactation Support: Two in-person, in-home visits to help get breast/chestfeeding off to a solid start
- Postpartum Doula Support: Two in-person, in-home postpartum support sessions (household tasks, newborn care, etc)
- Our clients have access to our experience, our knowledge, and our extensive list of local resources for all things pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and parenting-related.
- A warm welcome in our (clients-only) monthly pregnancy & postpartum support group(s).
- Online support through our (clients-only) Facebook group and our parent group text thread program where you can connect with other parents, ask questions, and share laughs and resources.
- Option to register for additional services, if desired (placenta encapsulation, lactation classes)
- Assistance preparing documents to submit for reimbursement from your health care insurance company. (We cannot guarantee successful reimbursement; payment for services must be made to AthensBorn in advance.)
Still feeling unsure? Please reach out to schedule a free consultation to see if our services are a good fit for your growing family.