The Peaceful Transitions Package
There are lots of physical and emotional demands on a new parent’s time and body and this package seeks to provide support as you navigate these early days and weeks. First, you’ll receive the many benefits of our placenta services, including encapsulation, a print/cord keepsake, and your choice of a tincture or bedside smoothie. Our experienced Placenta Specialist, Becca Crowe, will talk you through all your options and choices and answer your questions about these services. Kate DeWolf, our IBCLC, will provide an in-home breastfeeding support visit within your first few days postpartum to ensure that nursing is off to a great start. You’ll receive in-home, guided instruction on how to wear your beautiful, locally-made Belly Wrap and the many ways it can benefit your postpartum body. You’ll also receive an additional postpartum care visit, which may include information on newborn care, baby-wearing, suggestions on supporting your postpartum body, and even light meal-prep, laundry, and household tidying… whatever you most need so that you can focus on this powerful time of healing and becoming a new family.
What it includes...
- Placenta Encapsulation
- Placenta Print and Cord Keepsake
- Placenta Tincture OR Bedside Smoothie
- Handmade Belly Wrap + In-person Guided Instruction
- 1 In-home Breastfeeding Support Visit
- 1 In-home Postpartum Visit
- Our clients have access to our experience, our knowledge, and our extensive list of local resources for all things pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and baby-related.
- A warm welcome in our (clients-only) monthly pregnancy & postpartum support group.
- Support through our (clients-only) Facebook group where you can connect with other parents, ask questions, and share laughs and resources.
Package Investment: $520