The Healing and Movement Package
Your body goes through significant changes throughout pregnancy and childbirth. Many parents experience those changes in the muscles that support their body… from their pelvic floor muscles to their back, their abdominal muscles, and their joints and ligaments. We work with two local professionals to help you understand how these muscles work and how to keep them strong and healthy. Kayla Emmett of Emmett Concierge Physical Therapy will come to your home for a Pelvic Floor Evaluation after your baby arrives and provide an initial treatment session. Within the first week postpartum, a doula will come to your home and provide guided instruction for wearing your beautiful, locally-made Belly Wrap. And, when you’re ready, Jessica Groves-Chapman with Athens Movement Practice will come to your home and provide a Postpartum Movement Session. This will help you learn safe ways to move your newly postpartum body, pick up your baby (and older children, if you have them!), and many more helpful tips for healing and remaining active and healthy.
What it includes...
- In-home Pelvic Floor Evaluation and Initial Treatment with Emmett Concierge Physical Therapy
- Handmade Belly Wrap In-home + Guided Wrapping Instruction
- Postpartum Movement Session with Athens Movement Practice
- Our clients have access to our experience, our knowledge, and our extensive list of local resources for all things pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and parenting.
- A warm welcome in our (clients-only) monthly pregnancy & postpartum support group.
- Support through our (clients-only) Facebook group where you can connect with other parents, ask questions, and share laughs and resources
Package Investment: $280