The Fourth Trimester Package
The first three months following birth are sometimes referred to as the “Fourth Trimester.” We encourage clients to focus on resting and recovering from the physical aspects of pregnancy, labor and birth, as well as on nourishing and bonding with their new baby. This package includes two postpartum care visits in your home within the first two weeks of your little one’s arrival, which may include information about newborn care, breastfeeding support (if desired), how to care for your newly postpartum body, and even light house-cleaning or meal preparation. During one of these visits, your doula will also guide you on wearing your locally handmade belly wrap. When you’re ready, you’ll schedule your postpartum massage with Athens Movement Practice, at their facility.
What it includes...
- Handmade Belly Wrap + In-home Guided Instruction Session
- 2 In-home Postpartum Care Visits
- Postpartum Massage with Athens Movement Practice (at their location)
- Our clients have access to our experience, our knowledge, and our extensive list of local resources for all things pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and parenting.
- A warm welcome in our (clients-only) monthly pregnancy & postpartum support group.
- Support through our (clients-only) Facebook group where you can connect with other parents, ask questions, and share laughs and resources.
Package Investment: $275