The Breastfeeding Boost Package
Feel more prepared and confident as you head into your breastfeeding journey! Clients will choose from one of our in-home Breastfeeding Prep Sessions. First time parents or those wishing for a refresher on breastfeeding skills will find exactly what they need in Breastfeeding: Getting Started. Experienced breastfeeding parents or those who will be more focused on pumping will be a great fit for Back to Work & Breastfeeding.
Once your baby has arrived, you’ll receive two breastfeeding support visits with Kate DeWolf, IBCLC, in the comfort of your own home to help make sure you’re off to a great start.
What it includes...
- 1 In-home Breastfeeding Prep Session
- 2 In-home visits with our IBCLC Kate DeWolf (within the first 10 days postpartum)
- Our clients have access to our experience, our knowledge, and our extensive online resource list for all things pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and parenting.
- A warm welcome in our (clients-only) monthly pregnancy & postpartum support group.
- Support through our (clients-only) Facebook group where you can connect with other parents, ask questions, and share laughs and resources.
Package Investment: $200